- Access to computers - and anything which might teach you something about the way the world really works - should be unlimited and total. Always yield to the Hands-On Imperative!
- All information should be free.
- Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.
- Hackers should be judged by their acting, not bogus criteria such as degrees, age, race, or position.
- You can create art and beauty on a computer.
- Computers can change your life for the better.
- Don't litter other people's data.
- Make public data available, protect private data.
- The Glider: A Universal Hacker Emblem: http://www.catb.org/hacker-emblem/
Clubs / Hackerspaces