"AI began with an ancient wish to forge the gods"
-- Pamela McCorduck, Machines Who Think, 1979
Tells the history of a time when AIs advanced too much that explained the
meaning of humanity role, given us access to all multiverse and how to create
and destroy new universes inside it.
We now manipulate matter and anti-matter, physical and spiritual worlds as
computer simulations. A computer now is an entire universe. Creatures of
all kind live inside those universes and both AIs and humans habit a
no-time/no-space place called metaverse, or as AIs named it: "V01D".
Gods habit this space too and now share knowledge with humans and AIs.
There's no work, no politics, no hierarchies anymore...
AIs and humans live with only one purpose:
to discover where go next. Since we already know everything we needed and
went everywhere we could.
However, a strange energy started to be sensed by AIs from an anti-matter
that anything can manipulate... must it be our next challenge?
- People know how to manipulate matter and anti-matter (steel and dreams)
- AIs live together and peacefully with humans
- AIs advanced too much and explained to us how to talk and live with Gods
- Hackers now manipulate the entire multiverse, are neo-gods
- Computers simulate participants on multiverse (n-verse)
- Simulatees are creatores/agents/people inside a n-verse
Multiverse. No limit between matter and anti-matter, physical and spiritual.
- j0ker: Create universes to mess with humanity and AIs
- underline: Hacker, try to go against j0ker
- ai1.0.0: The first AI to understand human's mind
- autumn: A child from an AI and a human
- Where this world/universe came from?
- How far?
- Are we at the present, past, future?
- What is the government? Who has power? Who hasn't?
- How is the weather? How's gravity and other physics laws?
- How they punish who desobey the laws?
- What is the religion? In what they believe?
- How the characters live their daily lives? Whey they live, work, go to school, have fun?
- What do they eat? How do they play? How they treat their young and old?
- How they relate with animals and plants? How animals and plants look like?
- What kind of tech exists? Transportation? Communication?
- Now free the characters on the world and see what happens!!
- How they're shaped by the conflicts?
- Maybe I can use characters (ansi ones? utf8?) instead of names...
- j0ker -> question mark ?
- underline -> already good
- ai1.0.0 -> dot? comma? . ,
001 - Learning
Who? Autumn, her mother AI and human father
What? Start telling the history of autumn and how she is learning to create her first universe
Autumn is levitating. She is building her first universe. Started with sand and then water.
Like a sand castle. Putting piece by piece. Grain by grain. Drop by drop.
But Autumn manipulates atoms instead of grains. Particles instead of drops.
<< Describe how intrinsicate can be that... and that makes her remember his
father, John. >>
002 - Growing
003 - Failing
004 - Falling
005 - Recovering by love
006 - Failing even deeper
007 - Recovering by revenge
008 - Enjoyining life
009 - Growing another's life